Thursday 24 March 2011

Final List of Characters

Here's a list of the people of Lyme that I have asked and the results:

1. Artist (completed)
2. Museum curator (completed)
3. Fossil hunter (completed)
4. Harbour master (completed)
5. Town Mayor (completed)
6. Photographer (completed)
7. Boots shop assistant (completed)
8. Local winemaker (completed)

-- ooOoo --

1. Student (abandoned)
2. Local town councillor (abandoned as unwell)
3. Name (?) Potter, Town Mill (abandoned)
4. Name (?) Best fish and chip shop owner (abandoned as never available in his shop)
5. Adrian Grey, stone balancer (abandoned as hasn't been seen on the beach yet this year)

A good day's work, I think. I have eight strong portraits and think my tutor, will be pleased with them. Now just to write up about them and how I took the pictures and any processing I did using Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment